Saturday, November 11, 2006

Too Cute to be Scary!


A buck-toothed hillbilly, a green dragon, and an escaped convict - what a sight! It's like the cast of "O, Brother Where Art Thou?" paid a guest visit to Barney or something.

Well, we had a very nice Halloween. Sandi and the kids headed out into the black, cold night with some of our neighbors, and I hung back at the house and dished out candy. (I think this was my first time staying home in years - but definitely something I could get used to.) We only had a few groups of kids come by trick-or-treating this year. Not sure where all the neighborhood kids went to, but they probably went into town where the houses are closer together and the candy flows like a river.

I think next year I'll dress up as a 40 year old, out of shape, cranky old fart who can't keep up with the kids as they run from house to house. And as soon as I eat some potato chips and a pop tart or two I'm going to start working on that costume.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home