Saturday, February 17, 2007

M-I-C...K-E-Y...M-O-U-S-E


Well, one week from today we fly down to Orlando to Mickey Mecca. Sandi, myself, our three kids, and my Mom will be making the trip this time around. It has been a few years since we have been to our time-share in Orlando, and we are all looking forward to the trip.
We plan on spending only one day at the "Magic Kingdom", maybe 2 days at SeaWorld, and one day at the ocean if the weather cooperates. And after the sub-zero temps we have endured over the past 2 weeks in Michigan the idea of a little Florida sunshine sounds really good!
We are very excited to have my Mom make the trip. The last time I was in Florida with her was about 20 years ago. (and about 20 lbs. ago, but who's counting?) This will be her first time ever on an airplane, so join us in praying for a smooth flight.
I hope to have a few nice pictures and some good stories to share with you after we get back home.

1 Comments:

At 2/19/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited about our trip!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home