Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Pride and Joy


Here is a picture I took last night of Grant sitting on his dresser in front of three antler mounts we had just finished working on. These are all bucks that I shot with a bow in our back woods. You will notice that we experimented with a European Mount on my most recent deer - which I was very happy with for our first attempt. (What I was very unhappy with was learning the hard way not to boil down the skull INSIDE the house - what a stench!)
Grant is proud of these mounts, probably more so than I am. There is something in every young boy that yearns to brag about his father. I remember well the "my Dad can beat up your Dad" arguments of my youth (in my case I was usually right about this one). Hunting has given Grant something to take pride in, and the proof hangs on his wall. Grant doesn't mind that these deer were hardly record setters, to him they are larger than life.
In this picture you see my pride and joy - and he happens to be sitting in front of three deer mounts.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=bitdefender total security/antivirus 2008 11.0.16-32 + 64bit ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home