Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Sandi!


Happy Birthday Sandi! We all went out for a nice dinner the other night to celebrate her 37th (you have to admit, she is looking pretty good...) After some good food at Clara's we went out for some ice cream at one of those places where they mix up your decadent delight right before your very eyes. The kids completed the birthday celebration with some hand-made cards and I pitched in with some flowers and then made the ultimate sacrifice - sat through the entire movie "Pride and Prejudice" without a single audible complaint. I think this fulfills my chick-flick quota until Sandi's 58th birthday...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2006, Blogger Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Sandi! I did know it was your b-day. I even had it on my calendar (which I took from you at X-mas). So, was P&P good?

Nice piano too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home