Saturday, March 25, 2006

Daddy-Daughter(s) Dance


Here am I with Megan and Emily getting all gussied up for our annual Daddy-Daughter Dance! This is an elegant affair where we go out for a nice dinner (girls usually order a cheeseburger or chicken strips with barbeque sauce) with another Dad and his two girls, and then off to the ball. And the dancing? Who needs the waltz when you have the chicken dance and the hokey-pokey (which are probably the only two dances that I can stay on beat with). When it comes to dancing I am in the same league as Elaine on Seinfield (except I know how really bad I am at it) - but when it comes to dancing with my two sweeties at the Daddy-Daughter, there is no place I'd rather be.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2006, Blogger Katie said...

What beautiful girls you have! When I look at our wedding pictures, I can't believe how little they were back then! :)

I can just picture them (and you) doing the chicken dance. :)

 
At 5/02/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Dad, wasn't that fun? I had a blast! But I hope Megan can come all the time that I come.

Emmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home