Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Life of a Soccer Dad


The 3 or 4 of you who pay really close attention to this world class blog I have put together have noticed an eerie silence from me over the past month or so. What could possibly keep me away from publishing my innermost thoughts and hoped-for daydreams from an awaiting world? Have I been ill? Has there been a crisis? Have I passed over to that yonder shore?

None of the above! We simply have had our first experience as a family with May math. For the uninitiated, May math is end of the school year activities + the end of soccer season + the beginning of baseball/softball season + the end of the scouting year = a lot of crankiness and a little indigestion.

Well, with all of that crankiness and indigestion, I just haven't got around to my real job - blogging! So, to offer some proof for this lame excuse, I offer this photo I snapped today of Megan and one of her friends after a hard fought soccer game. And yes, there will be more of these photos to follow...year after year...season after season...until my camping chair and rear end become permanently fused.

Labels: